A family of Four Dies of Electric Shock in Dilla Town

A family of five died of electric shock in Dilla town Southern regional state last Saturday around 11 pm Fana reports, citing Petros Zeleke, town police officer.

Lives of a mother, two daughters, and a son are lost due to the electric accident happened in the town called Mola Golja.

Whereas another family member who was sheltered together is critically injured and taken the nearby Dilla hospital for medical treatment.

According to police, the accident occurred when they were collecting clothing from the drying wire which was unknowingly connected to the electric power.

The public has to take great care for electric line and attention to areas where the wire is connected, the report cautioned the public.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *